Wake Forest Homeschoolers is an inclusive, secular homeschool support group whose primary purpose is to provide our children with social and educational opportunities with other homeschoolers. Our secondary purpose is to share ideas about homeschooling and to act as a source of support for homeschooling parents.
As a member of Wake Forest Homeschoolers, you agree to the following:
- I will pay membership dues of $20 per family per WFHS calendar year. (See table below).
|Rules for prorating membership dues:
- I will respect other members’ beliefs, schooling choices, opinions, culture, and lifestyles.
- I will fill out and submit the WFHS Registration and Renewal Form once every WFHS calendar year (from September 1 to August 31).
- I will abide by the Wake Forest Homeschoolers Bylaws.
- I will abide by the NC Homeschool Laws as indicated by NCDNPE.
- Should I ever stop homeschooling my child(ren) or move out of the state of North Carolina, I will notify the group within a reasonable amount of time to have myself removed as a member.
- Illness policy:
- I will keep members of my family home from events until they are fever, diarrhea, and vomit free for at least 24 hours.
- If I, or any member of my family, show signs of a contagious illness or lice, I will not attend member events until the condition is clear and no longer contagious.
- Events/field trips
- If I am unable to attend an event I signed up for, I will contact the event coordinator and let her know I am unable to attend.
- If there is a wait list for the event or a limited number is allowed, I will contact the event coordinator, allowing her enough time to contact the next person on the wait list.
- In circumstances where there was a fee involved to participate in the event, I understand I may be required to pay the fee. There are no refunds for prepaid events, unless the event coordinator makes such arrangements.
You can download a copy of this agreement by clicking here. We encourage you to keep a copy for your records.